Facility cleanliness and etiquette guidelines
To keep the facility enjoyable for all members, we ask you to please clean up after yourself, be mindful of others, and follow these simple guidelines:
- Wipe down exercise mats and equipment after use.
- Inspect showers and sinks after use. Remember to remove all personal care items and a quick wipe of fallen hairs is a common courtesy to your fellow members.
- Throw away trash in the trash containers.
- No bags on the fitness floor, and please use the lockers.
- No bandages allowed in the pool, this includes small Band-Aids.
- Please inform staff of any cleanliness issues that need attention.
Many of our members are new to the fitness facility environment. Here are some key etiquette items that we ask you to follow:
- Return the weights to the rack after use.
- Share the weight machines with others between sets.
- All members must shower prior to entering the pools.
- Share lap lanes in the pool.
- No lap swimming in the warm pool.
- Be mindful of the dress code. Wear closed toe shoes in the fitness area. No jeans.
- No food or drinks (other than water or sports beverages in closed containers) permitted in the facility, including the locker rooms.
- No cell phone use (talking or pictures) in the fitness areas or locker rooms.
- Be on time to group classes.
- Use headphones. No external music broadcasting allowed.
- Refrain from using perfumes, strong fragrances and essential oils in the fitness areas, locker room and stream room.
- Please reserve the handicap showers for those with disabilities.
Following these guidelines will provide a better experience for all members and staff. We also encourage you to refer to our member handbook for all the member rules and regulations. We are happy to email you a copy or provide you a copy at the front desk.