Trainer in our Marina location
Book this trainer
- Strength and conditioning
- Special populations
- Individual and semi-private training
- Circuit training
- Pregnancy and postpartum strength training
- Warm water therapy training
- American College of Sports Medicine - Certified personal trainer
- American Sports & Fitness Association - Certified master trainer
- American Sports & Fitness Association- Certified exercise and wellness coach for individuals over 50
- American Sports & Fitness Association- Cycling instructor
I was born and raised in Santa Monica, California. After high school I ventured up to Monterey to attend California State University Monterey Bay to earn my degree in Kinesiology. Growing up, I played lacrosse, volleyball, and softball and have always been extremely active, but found a passion for fitness when I was sixteen years old. When I began to weight lift, I lost over 80 pounds and have not stopped since.
I have had the privilege of working with various clienteles, ranging from competitive marathon runners to helping someone learn how to walk again. Fitness is about the journey, not the destination, and we can always find new ways to push, challenge and better ourselves along the way. Being a mother of two, I try to instill the importance of living a healthy lifestyle in my children and make sure they understand the significance of taking care of themselves, just as I do with my clients.
"If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak."