Trainer in our Marina location
Book this trainer
- Individual and group training
- Functional training for activities of daily living
- Exercise prescription for special populations
- Strength and conditioning
- Balance, coordination, and stability
- Sport specific training
- American College of Sports Medicine- Certified Personal Trainer
- B.S. in Kinesiology with a concentration in exercise science from California State University Monterey Bay
- CPR/AED/first-aid certified
- U.S. Soccer national D coaching license
Monterey born and raised! I graduated from Monterey High in 2013 and immediately attended CSUMB where I earned my B.S. in Kinesiology as well as my ACSM-CPT certification. Growing up I used my lunch breaks to play outside with friends and do various activities and sports.
I connected heavily with soccer and played throughout high school and afterwards continued with men’s league. This interest in sport led me to look at ways/careers that could better my understanding and performance in sport.
I started to take interest in general health and fitness while interning for a couple physical therapy clinics and soon started my journey into Kinesiology and personal training.
I started coaching in college and have coached all age groups. I currently am Head Coach of MSSC U9/10, Seaside High School Boys’ Soccer teams and Assistant Coach for MPC Men’s Soccer Team. I look at coaching as teaching and apply the same philosophy to training, in order to, best help people to understand their body and be able to improve themselves in a safe and holistic manner in order to get their best results.
Sometimes something’s got to happen before something is going to happen.