Trainer in our Salinas location
- Sport-specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Hypertrophy training
- Functional training for daily living activities
- Exercise technique
- Bootcamp training & preparation
- Sports performance
- Certified tactical strength and conditioning facilitator
- B.S. in Kinesiology from California State University, Monterey Bay
When I was younger, I enjoyed playing sports and being very active. Even though I struggled with being overweight and having asthma, I didn’t let that slow me down. Instead I used that as my motivation to keep me going which also helped me realize what I really wanted to do. I want to help people, especially in a fun and enjoyable manner while making a healthy impact on their lives.
As a result, I graduated from CSUMB acquiring a B.S. in Kinesiology with a concentration in health and wellness. While there, I also became a certified Tactical Strength & Conditioning Facilitator. My goal now is to use what I’ve learned and apply it towards helping others live a healthier lifestyle through physical activity in order to improve their overall quality life.
"Do or do not, there is no try." -Master Yoda